Saturday, April 01, 2006

What Cancer Cannot Do!

I found this on the web tonight - they are not my words but I love them and thought I would share.........

Cancer is so limited.....
It cannot cripple love
It cannot shatter hope
It cannot corrode faith
It cannot destroy peace
It cannot kill friendship
It cannot suppress memories
It cannot silence courage
It cannot invade the soul
It cannot steal eternal life
It cannot conquer the spirit

x

Another one I found - it definately earned a smile.........

Sir, what is the secret of your success?
Two words.
And, Sir, what are they?
Right decisions.
But how do you make right decisions?
One word.
And, sir, what is that?
Experience.
And how do you get Experience?
Two words.
And, Sir, what are they?
Wrong decisions.
:-)

XXXXXXXXxxxxx
{*.*}

No comments: