Tuesday, October 31, 2006

just a whisper for now.................

It looks so good.........
We got a fax that I could only read half of.
One line said BCR/ABL: negative. shhhhhhhhh. I could not read the full text of the result - but it looks soooo good! This means that the philadelphic chromosome in his marrow does not render a positive reading in the test. On diagnosis, the BCR/ABL was 98%.
We should get the full report later this week and I will do a loud post - not just this whisper.
So happy. Singing.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

And I'm so happy for you, Steven - all of you. Ready for whisper to become a SHOUT!

Gloria

Lori said...

Congratulations on the good news!

Trish said...

I have been so thrilled since you told me the news!! And I bet I'll hear the shout all the way up here! :)

linda said...

such good news Annie. Thank you for your wonderful writing and thoughts. As a mom also, you always manage to capture my thoughts and help me to say that someone else really understands.
Linda

Annie said...

Thanks SO much for the comments and sharing our happiness - it counts for so much.
Love
Annie
XXxx