Tuesday, October 31, 2006

just a whisper for now.................

It looks so good.........
We got a fax that I could only read half of.
One line said BCR/ABL: negative. shhhhhhhhh. I could not read the full text of the result - but it looks soooo good! This means that the philadelphic chromosome in his marrow does not render a positive reading in the test. On diagnosis, the BCR/ABL was 98%.
We should get the full report later this week and I will do a loud post - not just this whisper.
So happy. Singing.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

And I'm so happy for you, Steven - all of you. Ready for whisper to become a SHOUT!

Gloria

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the good news!

Anonymous said...

I have been so thrilled since you told me the news!! And I bet I'll hear the shout all the way up here! :)

Anonymous said...

such good news Annie. Thank you for your wonderful writing and thoughts. As a mom also, you always manage to capture my thoughts and help me to say that someone else really understands.
Linda

Annie - Steven's mom said...

Thanks SO much for the comments and sharing our happiness - it counts for so much.
Love
Annie
XXxx