Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Waiting with happiness

The test is done and the waiting has begun.  First, due to the tornadoes in the area, Steven had to postpone his pcr test by a week, but now its done and the wait is officially here.

And I am not worried.  Maybe there is so much going on in my life that its just filled that 'cml worry' space for now, but I absolutely know that I really have no control over his results, so I am learning to ride that wave much more gently these days.  Maybe.  Hopefully.

Tonight was one of the best nights ever..... had both my girls here and am so extremely grateful for that. There really is so much good in the world.  Sometimes we look at only what is in our face and forget to look at the other good stuff.  Tonight is really good :)

And the wait for those pcr results will be as long as its going to be - no longer, no shorter, no matter what I do or think or feel.......

so for now I am just going to keep going one step at a time, relaxing and living life the best way possible with a huge smile and an enormous dollop of grateful.

love and light
Annie

1 comment:

Chuck said...

Annie,
I am so glad that your "waiting" is much easier then years back. Being able to put test results in the back of your mind instead of the front makes life a lot easier.
Have a great weekend.
Chuck