Saturday, November 08, 2008

Fire Trees!

Oh today was awesome......the sun was shining and it lit up the trees in an incredible way - fire trees!  So I took Number One Doglet and my camera and walked down the road to get some photos again.  I really feel myself coming alive when I see the world through the lens.  So many things some to mind - comparisons between real life and the life we are living in worry and tests and happiness and sadness.  When I put the pics on my computer and zoom in, its easy to see that life in itself is a miracle and that its all important to enjoy the minute - like the dew drops on a spiderweb, they will soon be gone.....
No matter what - the trees will glow like this for as long as the earth breathes....... here are a few and some more on this site:  lens2life.blogspot.com.

And  I had both Steven and Lisa in the shop today, with Joleen very much in mind....

Ok - here are some photos of today
Love and light
Annie






2 comments:

hockeychic said...

Beautiful photos. I love the water droplets especially. Fall is an amazing time of light and color.

CML Wife said...

Gorgeous photos! Thanks for sharing them with us.