Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Look who's here!

Presenting Steven William Cothran

Brian (Dad) and Steven

Lisa and Baby Steven
Just too beautiful for words!
Steven's namesake arrived on December 14th at 11.22pm after a very short labor - from my point of view anyway. He weighed in at 9.9lbs and took up a goodly amount of the tape measure.......... I dont have those numbers - but he is a big boy...

It was just fantastic being at the birth - thanks Lisa and Brian! Joleen was there too and was roped in to help during the labor. She also got to cut the umbilical cord. It was just a wonderful experience.

I had the camera in there with me and got a good many really beautiful photos of some lovely moments - so many good memories recorded.

So now I am Granny Annie to 5 beautiful children - what a richness this is!

love and light
Annie

No comments: