Sunday, June 24, 2007

The Frillies

No matter how hard I try, I cannot stop the visiting 'frillies'. I find myself withdrawing from people in general, my emails stay unanswered for days even and I hear and feel myself going quiet. The normal things in life become a lot less important and I know I am not as connected to everything as I should be. I multitask all day long to keep busy - sitting quietly gives my mind time to wander - and its not the right time to let it wander around by itself at all.......
It happens, even though I sleep well and function fully. Its just that more and more of my brain is taken up by what feels like a million bouncing marbles and my stomach slowly becomes more knotted by the day.
But it will pass too and then the peaceful months will be here again.
love and light
Annie
:-)

No comments: